EAST DUNBARTONSHIRE COUNCIL, MUGDOCK COUNTRY PARK JOINT COMMITTEE AND ACCOUNTS FOR CHARITIES WHERE EAST DUNBARTONSHIRE COUNCIL IS THE SOLE TRUSTEE (EAST DUNBARTONSHIRE COUNCIL CHARITABLE TRUSTS)
Accounts for the period from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023
Notice is hereby given under Regulation 9 (1) of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 that:
- Copies of the unaudited accounts of East Dunbartonshire Council, Mugdock Country Park Joint Committee and East Dunbartonshire Council Charitable Trusts, for the period from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023 will be available for public inspection at the website: on Monday 3 July 2023 and in person by appointment between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday to Friday from Monday 3 July to Friday 21 July, both days inclusive.
- Under the 2014 Regulations, any person interested may inspect a copy of the abstract(s) of the accounts to be audited, all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts related thereto and may take copies of any or all parts of the accounts;
- Any person interested may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than 24 July 2023, by:
- sending their objection by email, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, Mazars, for the attention of Tom Reid (Audit Director) at 100 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3DN and;
- sending a copy of that objection and statement to East Dunbartonshire Council, for the attention of Jamie Robertson, Chief Finance Officer, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
Those who wish to view the Annual Accounts should make their request by telephone on 0300 123 4510, or by email to email@example.com . Alternatively, you can view the Accounts of East Dunbartonshire Council, Mugdock Country Park Joint Committee and East Dunbartonshire Council Charitable Trusts on the Council’s website, from Monday 3 July 2023.