** Please note, the programme is currently closed to new applications.
We will provide an update when the programme is open again for applications. **
A Digital Development Support Programme was launched in August 2023 to help East Dunbartonshire companies fully use, grow or transform their digital capability.
The programme aims to support Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to improve their digital take-up, knowledge, skills, capacity and confidence to champion digital technologies to benefit their businesses.
Adoption and improvement of digital technologies offers significant benefits for businesses in a number of ways including:
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Making your business more profitable
- Improving your market competitiveness
- Making your business more resilient
- Better customer experience
- Better resource management
- Enhanced data collection and analytics.
The programme consists of two phases:
- A digital audit to assess current digital usage, resources and capability.
- Once the digital audit has been submitted an officer will be in contact to discuss the audit outcomes, potential assistance and available grant funding if appropriate.
This support is funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund and is tailored specifically to individual company needs, with an officer allocated to guide applicants through the process and any further business support that may be available.
A Digital Development Grant up to the value of £10,000 is available – dependent upon criteria specified within the grant application and the value of any digital equipment/technology being implemented. Please note that grant offers can be subject to change or review at the discretion of East Dunbartonshire Council in line with criteria issued by UK Government.
It was envisaged that grants will be available until 1 March 2025 (or until all the funding has been allocated). We are currently at capacity for this initial round of support and unable to receive any new applications at this time.
If you are interested in being considered for the next round of funding, please fill in the expression of interest form.
If you have any enquiries or need further information, email Business.Support@eastdunbarton.gov.uk(link sends e-mail)
* The UK Shared Prosperity Fund is a central pillar of the UK government’s Levelling Up agenda and is providing £2.6 billion of funding for local investment by March 2025. The fund aims to improve pride in place and increase life chances across the UK, investing in communities and place, supporting local business, and people and skills. For more information, visit the website (external link opens in new window).