Section 50 certificates

If you wish to apply for a Premises Licence in East Dunbartonshire, you must also make an application for planning permission, building standards and, if relevant a food hygiene certificate. 


The fee for confirmation of a provisional premises licence is dependant on the rateable value of the premises less the provisional licence fee you have already paid.   

Will tacit consent apply?

Yes. This means that you will be able to act as though your application is granted if you have not heard from the licensing authority by the end of a period of 120 days permitted for final determination of the application.