The sale of animals as pets in the course of a business
This activity captures the following conduct:
- Selling animals as pets in the course or a business
- Selling animals, with the expectation that they will be resold as pets, in the course of a business
- Keeping animals in the course of a business with a view to them being sold as pets
- Keeping animals in the course of a business with a view to them being resold as pets
Please use this online form to submit your application for licence.
Please note: if using a mobile device such as a mobile or tablet, this form is better viewed in landscape.
It is a criminal offence for the purpose of obtaining or holding a licence—
- to make a statement required by or under the Regulations to a local authority (of someone acting on its behalf) which the person knows, or ought reasonably to have known, is to a material extent false or misleading, or
- recklessly to make a statement required by or under the Regulations to the local authority (or somebody acting on its behalf) which is to a material extent false or misleading.
I/We declare that the particulars given on this form are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief
I/We understand that the information supplied by me/us as detailed in this form may be stored on a computer system by this Authority for the purpose of Licencing and that information may be disclosed to the police and other relevant parties for vetting and background enquiries whilst processing this application.
For further information see our Privacy Notices.
I/We understand that this authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers and to this end may use the information you have provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
For further information contact the Fraud Team on 0300 123 4510 or the Council Website.