Out of Hours

If you have an urgent or immediate concern regarding harm of an adult or child please contact the Police on 999.  For further information and guidance, please visit our web pages on Child Protection or Adult Protection

NHS out of hours - when your doctors surgery or dental practice is closed you can contact NHS24 on 111 for urgent health advice. You can also visit NHS24 for further information on health services.

Social Work support – during evenings and weekends, if you or someone you know requires urgent social work support, please call 0300 343 1505.

Care at home services – during evenings and weekends, please call 0141 578 2181.