Kirkintilloch Skate Park was completed in November 2009. Now, when the weather is dry, young and not so young people on skateboards, inline skates and BMX bikes take full advantage of this great facility.
Luggie Park is a traffic free zone but is close to public transport links and only a short walk from Lenzie Train Station.
Skaters from as far afield as Aberdeen and Edinburgh come to this great local facility.
Attractions and facilities in the vicinity include:
- new for 2016 - Junior skatepark beside the KSI skatepark
- children's play area
- parking at pavilion off Waterside Road, B8048 to Cumbernauld
- path over Luggie Water to the skate park
- Forth and Clyde Canal and tow path for easy bike access
- Kirkintilloch town centre within easy walking distance to Auld Kirk Museum, shops and cafes
- cycling and walking routes
For further information, contact:
Tel: 0141 776 2096
Kirkintilloch Skate Park