Ann Davie, Depute Chief Executive – Education People & Business
Friday, 14 May, 2021
Indoor Community Lets
Vince McNulty, Executive Officer Customer & Business Support Services
This Technical Note will be published on the Council’s website following circulation to .Members. Its contents may be disclosed or shared outwith the Council.
- The purpose of this technical note is to provide Members with an update in relation to the re-start of the Council’s indoor community letting facilities.
- As a result of the Scottish Government announcement of further relaxation of lockdown measures to level 2 from Monday17 May, the Council’s approach to indoor community lets has been reviewed.
- Lets will be available for permitted indoor activities within Halls and Community Centres, subject to public health guidance and in accordance with the restrictions detailed within the Scottish Government's COVID-19 Strategic Framework - Protection Level Framework.
- Indoor schools lets will not return until the start of the new school term in August.
- The Letting Team will contact letting customers directly to advise of these updated arrangements.
- Indoor lets will be continue to be reviewed in line with any further Scottish Government announcements and progression through the Protection Level Framework.
All Elected Members Corporate Management Team Executive Officers HSCP Management Team Corporate Communications