You can now pay for your child's lunch online
The system will then take you through the payment process. Only payments made before midnight will be credited to your child's cashless catering account the following morning.
All major credit and debit cards are accepted, but please note that a 1.9% surcharge will be added to all payments made by credit cards.
For parents unable to access a computer, payments using cash and cheques can still be provided, via the pupil, either through the revaluation units or to the school catering office.
All schools have a revaluation machine in a communal area of the school. This allows pupils to deposit cash or check the balance using their PIN numbers to their personalised account. Most of these machines take £20, £10, £5 notes and £2, £1, 50p, 20p and 10p coins.
Personalising a pupil’s account has many advantages for both pupil and parent:
- Larger amounts can be deposited (using any of the three payment methods) as this money can only be spent in the Lunch Hall
- Daily spending limits for both morning break and lunch can be agreed by arrangement
- Payments made before midnight will be credited to your child’s cashless catering account the following morning
- Online payments made give parents peace of mind as pupils do not require to take money for lunch and therefore can`t lose it or use the money for purchases other than lunch
- Anonymity for free school lunch pupils but allows top ups for impulse purchase
- Individual’s choices / purchases are available on request