Consumer advice: Trader complaint

Consumer advice: Trader complaint

Our role is to ensure that a fair trading environment exists within the East Dunbartonshire Council area.

If you are an East Dunbartonshire resident we can offer you advice and assistance free of charge if you have a complaint about goods or services you have purchased from:

  • any trader within East Dunbartonshire
  • any other area
  • an online trader

If you are not a resident of East Dunbartonshire but have a complaint about a trader within our area, we can also assist you with your complaint. If you would like our assistance, please complete our online form and an officer will contact you within two working days.

The Trading Standards service does not deal with complaints about East Dunbartonshire Council services. Any complaints about Council services can be reported using the "Customer Complaints" link.