I am a member of the public

If you are worried about a child or young person it is important you speak to someone. 

You could contact a health visitor, teacher, nursery worker, family doctor, social worker, police officer or children's reporter.

If you think a child is in immediate danger you should call the police on 999.

There are lots of websites with useful information on many issues around keeping children safe. You can find some in the useful websites link below.

Useful Webpages

The telephone numbers on No Worries and CPC Kids/Teens are incorrect for East Dunbartonshire as were created for North Ayrshire and Renfrewshire Child Protection Committees

Useful websites

Websites Websites

Internet Safety

Let’s Talk PANTS: teaching children the underwear rule 
Parentline Domestic Abuse
UK Safer Internet Centre - Advice about key social media platforms Child Sexual Exploitation: Support for Parents 
Sandyford Sexual Health Service UK Safer Internet Centre
Think you Know