EAST DUNBARTONSHIRE HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE PARTNERSHIP (HSCP)
Final Annual Accounts 2020 to 2021
Notice is hereby given under Regulation 9 (1) of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 modified under the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020 that:
- Copies of the unaudited accounts of East Dunbartonshire Health & Social Care Partnership for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021 will be available for public inspection at the website: https://www.eastdunbarton.gov.uk/health-and-social-care/health-and-social-care-services/east-dunbartonshire-health-and-social-care from Wednesday 1 July 2021.
- Any person interested may inspect a copy of the accounts to be audited, all books, deeds, contracts, bills vouchers and receipts related thereto, where this information can be provided electronically. Where this information cannot be provided electronically, the person will be notified, and access will be provided when there is no longer a significant risk of the transmission of coronavirus. This is permitted within the powers contained in the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020.
- Any person interested may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than 21 July 2021, by:
- sending their objection by email, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, Audit Scotland, for the attention of Fiona Mitchell-Knight FCA (Audit Director) at FMitchell-Knight@audit-scotland.gov.uk, and;
- sending a copy of that objection and statement to East Dunbartonshire Health & Social Care Partnership, for the attention of Jean Campbell, HSCP Chief Finance & Resources Officer by email to jean,firstname.lastname@example.org and to any other officer of the authority who may be concerned.
- The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
Those who wish to view the Annual Accounts should make their request by email to jean,email@example.com. Alternatively, you can view the Accounts of East Dunbartonshire Health & Social Care Partnership at the HSCPs website, :https://www.eastdunbarton.gov.uk/health-and-social-care/health-and-social-care-services/east-dunbartonshire-health-and-social-care and these will also be available at www.eastdunbarton.gov.uk from Wednesday 1 July 2021.