Notice is hereby given under Regulation 9 (1) of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 modified under the Coronavirus (Scotland) Act 2020 that:
- Copies of the unaudited accounts of East Dunbartonshire Health & Social Care Partnership (HSCP) for the period from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022 will be available for public inspection at the website from Friday 1 July 2022.
- Under the 2014 Regulations, any person interested may inspect a copy of the abstract(s) of the accounts to be audited, all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts related thereto. However, under Paragraph 9(1)(b)(iv) of Schedule 6 of the 2020 Act, the HSCP is declaring that this is no longer effective or appropriate due to action taken in order to control the incidence or transmission of Coronavirus. However, the HSCP will endeavour to provide such information electronically where it can and, where this is not possible, physically when it can;
- Any person interested may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than 21 July 2022, by:
- sending their objection by email, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, Audit Scotland, for the attention of Fiona Mitchell-Knight FCA (Audit Director) at FMitchell-Knight@audit-scotland.gov.uk.
- The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
- Provision is also made in the 2020 Act (Schedule 6 paragraph 8(2)) for the HSCP to postpone the publication of its audited accounts. The HSCP is therefore making use of this provisions and giving notice of the delay. The audited accounts will be published as soon as reasonably practicable and no later than 31 October 2022
Those who wish to view the Annual Accounts should make their request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can view the Accounts of East Dunbartonshire Health & Social Care Partnership at the HSCPs website, and these will also be available at www.eastdunbarton.gov.uk from Friday 1 July 2022.